Step #3 Rebuild to Pre-loss Conditions
Restoration Contractor Assessment
We prepare a Restoration Contractor Assessment using all information gather throughout the mitigation process. Floorplan drawings, Moisture readings, Infrared Imaging, detail Photos, Mitigation Scope of Work, and Matter-port scans. To write a Rebuild Scope of Work.
We write The Rebuild Xactimate to initiate a new Estimator to respond to an adjuster’s estimate that is too low or missing necessary items to get your property back to pre-loss conditions
We submit the Rebuild estimate to Homeowner for Approval or make the first Revision if necessary.
The estimate is submitted directly to the insurance carrier for approval.
• If necessary, write and send first supplement.
• Comprehensive jobsite preparation
• Extra demolition if necessary
• Order stage specific related materials
• Delivery of drywall and other materials.
Note: A deposit payment for 25% of Rebuild Estimate must be collected at signing to schedule Production
• Framing if necessary
• Drywall installation & finish
• Walls Insulation
• Choosing colors and finish materials
• Texture & surface Finishing
• Ordering colors and finish materials
Note: A Second deposit payment of 25% of current estimate for a total of 50% must be collected at Commencement Day
• Prime and paint
• Carpentry /molding
• If necessary, write and Send supplement
• Kitchen & cabinets
•Electrical / Accessories Installations
• Carpets, Laminate & Tiles
• Baseboard /Crow molding
• Semifinal walk-through
Note: A Third Deposit payment of 25% for a total of 75% of the current estimate must be collected at Commencement Day.
• Corrections of Semifinal Walk-through findings
• Final walk-through.
•Certificate of Completion Sign-off
Note: A final payment of remaining balance must be collected at Commencement Day